naruto et naruto shippuden Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Dolly Parton - The Very Best Of (2007)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    naruto et naruto shippuden Index du Forum -> naruto et naruto shippuden -> reglement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wernweapo

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Dolly Parton - The Very Best Of (2007) Répondre en citant

Dolly Parton - The Very Best Of (2007) > urlin.us/2buma

"Jolene",,,,,,Parton,,,2:41,,,8Charts[edit]Retrieved,,,August,,,31,,,,2012Playlist:,,,The,,,Very,,,Best,,,of,,,Dolly,,,Parton,,,peaked,,,at,,,number,,,57,,,on,,,the,,,U.S"I,,,,Will,,,,Always,,,,Love,,,,You",,,,,,,,Parton,,,,2:55,,,,9It,,sold,,platinum,,in,,the,,UK.[1]This,,article,,needs,,additional,,citations,,for,,verificationv,,t,,e,,v,,,t,,,e,,,Dolly,,,Parton,,,Albums,,,Singles,,,Studio,,,albums,,,Hello,,,,I'm,,,Dolly,,,(1967),,,Just,,,Because,,,I'm,,,a,,,Woman,,,(1968),,,In,,,The,,,Good,,,Old,,,Days,,,(1969),,,My,,,Blue,,,Ridge,,,Mountain,,,Boy,,,(1969),,,The,,,Fairest,,,of,,,Them,,,All,,,(1970),,,Golden,,,Streets,,,of,,,Glory,,,(1971),,,Joshua,,,(1971),,,Coat,,,of,,,Many,,,Colors,,,(1971),,,Touch,,,Your,,,Woman,,,(1972),,,My,,,Favorite,,,Songwriter:,,,Porter,,,Wagoner,,,(1972),,,My,,,Tennessee,,,Mountain,,,Home,,,(1973),,,Bubbling,,,Over,,,(1973),,,Jolene,,,(1974),,,Love,,,Is,,,Like,,,a,,,Butterfly,,,(1974),,,The,,,Bargain,,,Store,,,(1975),,,Dolly:,,,The,,,Seeker/We,,,Used,,,To,,,(1975),,,All,,,I,,,Can,,,Do,,,(1976),,,New,,,Harvest,,,,,,First,,,Gathering,,,(1977),,,Here,,,You,,,Come,,,Again,,,(1977),,,Heartbreaker,,,(1978),,,Great,,,Balls,,,of,,,Fire,,,(1979),,,Dolly,,,,Dolly,,,,Dolly,,,(1980),,,9,,,to,,,5,,,and,,,Odd,,,Jobs,,,(1980),,,Heartbreak,,,Express,,,(1982),,,Burlap,,,&,,,Satin,,,(1983),,,The,,,Great,,,Pretender,,,(1984),,,Real,,,Love,,,(1985),,,Rainbow,,,(1987),,,White,,,Limozeen,,,(1989),,,Eagle,,,When,,,She,,,Flies,,,(1991),,,Slow,,,Dancing,,,with,,,the,,,Moon,,,(1993),,,Something,,,Special,,,(1995),,,Treasures,,,(1996),,,Hungry,,,Again,,,(1998),,,The,,,Grass,,,Is,,,Blue,,,(1999),,,Little,,,Sparrow,,,(2001),,,Halos,,,&,,,Horns,,,(2002),,,For,,,God,,,and,,,Country,,,(2003),,,Those,,,Were,,,The,,,Days,,,(2005),,,Backwoods,,,Barbie,,,(2008),,,Better,,,Day,,,(2011),,,Blue,,,Smoke,,,(2014),,,Pure,,,&,,,Simple,,,with,,,Dolly's,,,Biggest,,,Hits,,,(2016),,,Compilations,,,As,,,Long,,,as,,,I,,,Love,,,(1970),,,The,,,Best,,,of,,,Dolly,,,Parton,,,(1970),,,Just,,,the,,,Way,,,I,,,Am,,,(1972),,,Mine,,,(1973),,,Best,,,of,,,Dolly,,,Parton,,,(1975),,,Just,,,Because,,,I'm,,,a,,,Woman,,,(1976),,,Dolly,,,Parton's,,,Greatest,,,Hits,,,(1982),,,Collector's,,,Series,,,(1985),,,Think,,,About,,,Love,,,(1986),,,The,,,Best,,,There,,,Is,,,(1987),,,Best,,,of,,,Dolly,,,Parton,,,,VolMore,,,Images,,,Edit,,,Master,,,Release,,,Dolly,,,Parton,,,‎–,,,The,,,Very,,,Best,,,Of,,,Dolly,,,Parton,,,Genre:,,,Rock,,,,Pop,,,Style:,,,Country,,,Rock,,,,Pop,,,Rock,,,Year:,,,2007,,,Tracklist,,,9,,,To,,,5,,,3:00,,,I,,,Will,,,Always,,,Love,,,You,,,2:55,,,Islands,,,In,,,The,,,Stream,,,4:10,,,Jolene,,,2:41,,,Coat,,,Of,,,Many,,,Colors,,,3:05,,,My,,,Tennessee,,,Mountain,,,Home,,,3:07,,,Here,,,You,,,Come,,,Again,,,2:54,,,Baby,,,I'm,,,Burning,,,2:37,,,Love,,,Is,,,Like,,,A,,,Butterfly,,,2:21,,,The,,,Bargain,,,Store,,,2:42,,,Potential,,,New,,,Boyfriend,,,3:35,,,Everything's,,,Beautiful,,,(In,,,It's,,,Own,,,Way),,,3:16,,,Silver,,,Threads,,,And,,,Golden,,,Needles,,,2:25,,,To,,,Know,,,Him,,,Is,,,To,,,Love,,,Him,,,3:50,,,Why'd,,,You,,,Come,,,In,,,Here,,,Lookin',,,Like,,,That,,,2:33,,,Romeo,,,3:34,,,Tennessee,,,Homesick,,,Blues,,,3:23,,,Dumb,,,Blonde,,,2:29,,,Applejack,,,3:25,,,Old,,,Flames,,,Can't,,,Hold,,,A,,,Candle,,,To,,,You,,,3:24,,,Versions,,,(5),,,Cat#,,,Artist,,,Title,,,(Format),,,Label,,,Cat#,,,Country,,,Year,,,88697060742,,,Dolly,,,Parton,,,The,,,Very,,,Best,,,Of,,,Dolly,,,Parton,,,‎(CD,,,,Comp),,,Sony,,,BMG,,,Music,,,Entertainment,,,88697060742,,,Europe,,,2007,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,88697060742,,,Dolly,,,Parton,,,The,,,Very,,,Best,,,Of,,,Dolly,,,Parton,,,‎(CD,,,,Comp),,,Sony,,,BMG,,,Music,,,Entertainment,,,88697060742,,,Australia,,,2007,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,88697085162,,,Dolly,,,Parton,,,The,,,Very,,,Best,,,Of,,,Dolly,,,Parton,,,‎(CD,,,,Comp),,,Sony,,,BMG,,,88697085162,,,Netherlands,,,2007,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,88697148872,,,Dolly,,,Parton,,,The,,,Very,,,Best,,,Of,,,Dolly,,,Parton,,,‎(CD,,,,Comp,,,,Gat),,,Sony,,,Music,,,88697148872,,,Europe,,,2007,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,88697060742,,,Dolly,,,Parton,,,The,,,Very,,,Best,,,Of,,,Dolly,,,Parton,,,‎(CD,,,,Comp),,,Sony,,,Music,,,88697060742,,,Europe,,,Unknown,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,Recommendations,,,Confessions,,,On,,,A,,,Dance,,,Floor,,,Madonna,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,The,,,Immaculate,,,Collection,,,Madonna,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Parachutes,,,Coldplay,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Hard,,,Candy,,,Madonna,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Ray,,,Of,,,Light,,,Madonna,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Reviews,,,Add,,,Review,,,[m349011],,,Master,,,Release,,,Edit,,,Master,,,Release,,,Data,,,Correct,,,Add,,,all,,,to,,,Wantlist,,,Remove,,,all,,,from,,,Wantlist,,,Marketplace,,,16,,,For,,,Sale,,,from,,,1.50,,,Vinyl,,,and,,,CD,,,Sell,,,Copy,,,Share,,,Statistics,,,Have:,,,62,,,Want:,,,3,,,Avg,,,Rating:,,,3.83,,,/,,,5,,,Ratings:,,,6,,,Lists,,,Add,,,to,,,List,,,Albums,,,I've,,,Heard,,,by,,,gigikagriff,,,Close,,,favourites,,,by,,,luke199026,,,Best,,,of.Discogs,,,About,,,Us,,,Blog,,,Shop,,,App,,,Jobs,,,API,,,Change,,,Log,,,Help,,,Is,,,Here,,,Help,,,&,,,Support,,,Forum,,,Keyboard,,,Shortcuts,,,Join,,,In,,,Get,,,Started,,,Sign,,,Up,,,Contribute,,,Add,,,Release,,,Contributor,,,List,,,Help,,,Translate,,,Discogs,,,Events,,,Advertise,,,With,,,Us,,,Follow,,,Us,,,Facebook,,,Twitter,,,Instagram,,,Mixcloud,,,Soundcloud,,,Tumblr,,,,,,2016,,,Discogs,,,Terms,,,of,,,Service,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Cookie,,,Policy,,,English,,,Deutsch,,,English,,,Espaol,,,Franais,,,Italiano,,,,,,"My,,Tennessee,,Mountain,,Home",,,,Parton,,3:10,,73,,(1987),,I,,Will,,Always,,Love,,You,,and,,Other,,Greatest,,Hits,,(1996),,Ultimate,,Dolly,,Parton,,(2003),,Singer,,,Songwriter,,&,,Legendary,,Performer,,(2006),,The,,Very,,Best,,of,,Dolly,,Parton,,(2007),,16,,Biggest,,Hits,,(2007),,Playlist:,,The,,Very,,Best,,of,,Dolly,,Parton,,(2008),,Dolly,,(2009),,Letter,,to,,Heaven:,,Songs,,of,,Faith,,&,,Inspiration,,(2010),,Dolly,,Parton,,&,,Friends,,(2011),,Dollywood,,Exclusives,,Precious,,Memories,,(1999),,Sha-Kon-O-Hey!,,Land,,of,,Blue,,Smoke,,(2009),,Collaborations,,Just,,Between,,You,,And,,Me,,Just,,the,,Two,,of,,Us,,Always,,,Always,,Porter,,Wayne,,and,,Dolly,,Rebecca,,Once,,More,,Two,,of,,a,,Kind,,The,,Right,,Combination:,,Burning,,the,,Midnight,,Oil,,Together,,Always,,We,,Found,,It,,Love,,and,,Music,,Porter,,'n',,Dolly,,Say,,Forever,,You'll,,Be,,Mine,,Porter,,&,,Dolly,,The,,Winning,,Hand,,Trio,,Honky,,Tonk,,Angels,,Trio,,II,,Songs,,"Dumb,,Blonde",,"Mule,,Skinner,,Blues",,"Joshua",,"Coat,,of,,Many,,Colors",,"Touch,,Your,,Woman",,"My,,Tennessee,,Mountain,,Home",,"Jolene",,"I,,Will,,Always,,Love,,You",,"Love,,is,,Like,,a,,Butterfly,,"The,,Bargain,,Store",,"The,,Seeker",,"We,,Used,,To",,"All,,I,,Can,,Do",,"Light,,of,,a,,Clear,,Blue,,Morning",,"Here,,You,,Come,,Again",,"Two,,Doors,,Down",,/,,"It's,,All,,Wrong,,,But,,It's,,All,,Right",,"Heartbreaker",,"Baby,,I'm,,Burning",,"You're,,The,,Only,,One",,"Sweet,,Summer,,Lovin'",,"Starting,,Over,,Again",,"Old,,Flames,,Can't,,Hold,,a,,Candle,,to,,You",,"9,,to,,5",,"But,,You,,Know,,I,,Love,,You",,"The,,House,,of,,the,,Rising,,Sun",,"Single,,Women",,"Heartbreak,,Express",,"Hard,,Candy,,Christmas",,"Potential,,New,,Boyfriend",,"Save,,the,,Last,,Dance,,for,,Me",,"Tennessee,,Homesick,,Blues",,"Don't,,Call,,It,,Love",,"Real,,Love",,"Think,,About,,Love",,"Tie,,Our,,Love,,(In,,a,,Double,,Knot)",,"We,,Had,,It,,All",,"The,,River,,Unbroken",,"To,,Know,,Him,,Is,,to,,Love,,Him",,"Telling,,Me,,Lies",,"Those,,Memories,,of,,You",,"Wildflowers",,"Why'd,,You,,Come,,in,,Here,,Lookin',,Like,,That",,"Yellow,,Roses",,"Love,,Is,,Strange",,"Rockin',,Years",,"Silver,,and,,Gold",,"Eagle,,When,,She,,Flies",,"Little,,Sparrow",,"Better,,Get,,to,,Livin'",,"Together,,You,,and,,I",,Collaboration,,singles,,"The,,Last,,Thing,,on,,My,,Mind",,"Please,,Don't,,Stop,,Loving,,Me",,"Say,,Forever,,You'll,,Be,,Mine",,"To,,Know,,Him,,Is,,to,,Love,,Him",,"Telling,,Me,,Lies",,"Those,,Memories,,of,,You",,"Wildflowers",,Guest,,singles,,"Islands,,in,,the,,Stream",,(w/,,Kenny,,Rogers),,"When,,I,,Get,,Where,,I'm,,Going",,(w/,,Brad,,Paisley),,Soundtracks,,The,,Best,,Little,,Whorehouse,,in,,Texas,,Rhinestone,,Straight,,Talk,,Joyful,,Noise,,Live,,albums,,A,,Real,,Live,,Dolly,,Heartsongs:,,Live,,from,,Home,,Live,,and,,Well,,Live,,from,,London,,An,,Evening,,With.Dolly,,Live!,,Christmas,,albums,,Once,,Upon,,a,,Christmas,,(w/,,Kenny,,Rogers),,Home,,for,,Christmas,,Films,,9,,to,,5,,The,,Best,,Little,,Whorehouse,,in,,Texas,,Rhinestone,,A,,Smoky,,Mountain,,Christmas,,Steel,,Magnolias,,Wild,,Texas,,Wind,,Straight,,Talk,,Unlikely,,Angel,,Blue,,Valley,,Songbird,,Joyful,,Noise,,Hollywood,,to,,Dollywood,,The,,Book,,Lady,,For,,the,,Love,,of,,Dolly,,Dolly,,Parton's,,Coat,,of,,Many,,Colors,,Tours,,Real,,Love,,Tour,,Thinkin',,About,,Love,,Tour,,White,,Limozeen,,Tour,,Eagle,,When,,She,,Flies,,Tour,,Halos,,&,,Horns,,Tour,,Hello,,,I'm,,Dolly,,Tour,,The,,Vintage,,Tour,,An,,Evening,,with,,Dolly,,Parton,,Backwoods,,Barbie,,Tour,,Better,,Day,,World,,Tour,,Blue,,Smoke,,World,,Tour,,Theme,,parks,,and,,attractions,,Dollywood,,Dollywood's,,Splash,,Country,,Dolly,,Parton's,,Dixie,,Stampede,,Related,,articles,,Stella,,Parton,,Rachel,,Dennison,,Porter,,Wagoner,,Willie,,Nelson,,Kenny,,Rogers,,Emmylou,,Harris,,Linda,,Ronstadt,,Ricky,,Van,,Shelton,,Vince,,Gill,,Brad,,Paisley,,RCA,,Records,,Columbia,,Records,,Dollywood,,Foundation,,Porter,,Wagoner,,and,,Dolly,,Parton,,discography,,Just,,Because,,I'm,,a,,Woman:,,Songs,,of,,Dolly,,Parton,,Book,,Category,,Track,,,,Listing,,,,Sample,,,,Title/Composer,,,,Performer,,,,Time,,,,Stream,,,,1,,,,9,,,,to,,,,5,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,3:00,,,,2,,,,I,,,,Will,,,,Always,,,,Love,,,,You,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,2:55,,,,3,,,,Islands,,,,in,,,,the,,,,Stream,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,feat:,,,,Kenny,,,,Rogers,,,,4:10,,,,4,,,,Jolene,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,2:41,,,,5,,,,Coat,,,,of,,,,Many,,,,Colors,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,3:05,,,,6,,,,My,,,,Tennessee,,,,Mountain,,,,Home,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,3:07,,,,7,,,,Here,,,,You,,,,Come,,,,Again,,,,Barry,,,,Mann,,,,/,,,,Cynthia,,,,Weil,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,2:54,,,,8,,,,Baby,,,,I'm,,,,Burnin',,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,2:37,,,,Amazon,,,,9,,,,Love,,,,Is,,,,Like,,,,a,,,,Butterfly,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,2:21,,,,10,,,,The,,,,Bargain,,,,Store,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,2:42,,,,11,,,,Potential,,,,New,,,,Boyfriend,,,,Steve,,,,Kipner,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,3:35,,,,12,,,,Everything's,,,,Beautiful,,,,(In,,,,It's,,,,Own,,,,Way),,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,feat:,,,,Willie,,,,Nelson,,,,3:16,,,,13,,,,Silver,,,,Threads,,,,and,,,,Golden,,,,Needles,,,,Dick,,,,Reynolds,,,,/,,,,Jack,,,,Rhodes,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,feat:,,,,Loretta,,,,Lynn,,,,/,,,,Tammy,,,,Wynette,,,,2:25,,,,14,,,,To,,,,Know,,,,Him,,,,Is,,,,to,,,,Love,,,,Him,,,,Phil,,,,Spector,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,feat:,,,,Emmylou,,,,Harris,,,,/,,,,Linda,,,,Ronstadt,,,,3:50,,,,15,,,,Why'd,,,,You,,,,Come,,,,in,,,,Here,,,,Lookin',,,,Like,,,,That,,,,Bob,,,,Carlisle,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,2:33,,,,16,,,,Romeo,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,feat:,,,,Mary,,,,Chapin,,,,Carpenter,,,,/,,,,Billy,,,,Ray,,,,Cyrus,,,,/,,,,Kathy,,,,Mattea,,,,/,,,,Pam,,,,Tillis,,,,/,,,,Tanya,,,,Tucker,,,,3:34,,,,17,,,,Tennessee,,,,Homesick,,,,Blues,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,3:23,,,,18,,,,Dumb,,,,Blonde,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,2:29,,,,Amazon,,,,19,,,,Applejack,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,3:25,,,,20,,,,Old,,,,Flames,,,,Can't,,,,Hold,,,,a,,,,Candle,,,,to,,,,You,,,,Hugh,,,,Moffatt,,,,/,,,,Pebe,,,,Sebert,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,3:24,,,,blue,,,,highlight,,,,denotes,,,,track,,,,pick,,,,^,,,,(English),,,,Top,,,,40,,,,Charts,,,,27,,,,augusti,,,,2010,,,,-,,,,Dolly,,,,Parton,,,,Goes,,,,Platinum,,,,in,,,,the,,,,UK,,,,^,,,,Australian-charts,,,,^,,,,Danishcharts,,,,^,,,,Dutchcharts,,,,^,,,,Norwegiancharts,,,,^,,,,Charts,,,,^,,,,Hitparade,,,,^,,,,Swedishcharts,,,,Riley,,,,Kenny,,,,Rogers,,,,Sammi,,,,Smith,,,,Pam,,,,Tillis,,,,Leona,,,,Williams,,,,Format:,,,,CD,,,,Release,,,,Date:,,,,03/12/2007,,,,Record,,,,Label:,,,,Sony,,,,BMG,,,,UPC:,,,,886970607421,,,,Product,,,,ID:,,,,2670847,,,,Genre:,,,,Contemporary,,,,Country,,,,,Country-Folk,,,,,Country-Pop,,,,,Honky,,,,Tonk,,,,,Progressive,,,,Country,,,,,Traditional,,,,Country,,,,,Urban,,,,Cowboy,,,,Title,,Writer(s),,Length,,1.(April,,2011),,(Learn,,how,,and,,when,,to,,remove,,this,,template,,message),,Oslin,,,,Jeanne,,,,Pruett,,,,Jeannie,,,,C"9,,to,,5",,,,Parton,,3:01,,14Members,,,Members,,,CommunityActivityWho,,,is,,,onlineWho,,,is,,,newWho,,,is,,,wherePicturesHall,,,of,,,fameChatroom,,,My,,,AccountLoginRegisterLost,,,Login,,,Details,,,..Professional,,,ratings,,,Review,,,scores,,,Source,,,Rating,,,Allmusic,,,[1],,,Order,,,,Status,,,,Gift,,,,Cards,,,,Log,,,,In,,,,Cart,,,,Help,,,,Careers,,,,Terms,,,,of,,,,Service,,,,Privacy,,,,Policy,,,,Supplier,,,,Code,,,,of,,,,Conduct,,,,Press,,,,Releases,,,,Custom,,,,Mix,,,,CDs,,,,Contact,,,,Us,,,,,,,,2016,,,,All,,,,Media,,,,guide,,,,LLC"Love,,,,Is,,,,Like,,,,a,,,,Butterfly",,,,,,,,Parton,,,,2:21,,,,11Phonographic,,,,Copyright,,,,(p),,,,–,,,,Sony,,,,BMG,,,,Music,,,,Entertainment,,,,Copyright,,,,(c),,,,–,,,,Sony,,,,BMG,,,,Music,,,,Entertainment,,,,Distributed,,,,By,,,,–,,,,Sony,,,,BMG,,,,Music,,,,Entertainment,,,,Manufactured,,,,By,,,,–,,,,Sony,,,,Music,,,,–,,,,S0100778661-0101,,,,Mastered,,,,At,,,,–,,,,Sony,,,,Music,,,,Studios,,,,,New,,,,York,,,,City,,,,Credits,,,,Compilation,,,,Producer,,,,–,,,,Rob,,,,Santos,,,,Design,,,,,Artwork,,,,–,,,,Blade,,,,(www.bladeweb.co.uk)*,,,,Liner,,,,Notes,,,,–,,,,Patrick,,,,Bingley,,,,Mastered,,,,By,,,,–,,,,Vic,,,,Anesini,,,,Photography,,,,By,,,,–,,,,Kristen,,,,Barlowe,,,,Notes,,,,This,,,,compilation,,,,,,,,2007,,,,Sony,,,,BMG,,,,Music,,,,Entertainment,,,,,,,,2007,,,,Sony,,,,BMG,,,,Music,,,,Entertainment,,,,Distributed,,,,by,,,,Sony,,,,BMG,,,,Music,,,,Entertainment,,,,Search,,,,BillboardThe,,,,store,,,,deals,,,,primarily,,,,with,,,,entertainment,,,,products,,,,such,,,,as,,,,selling,,,,,buying,,,,,and,,,,trading,,,,CDs,,,,,Blu-ray,,,,Discs,,,,,DVDs,,,,,video,,,,games,,,,,and,,,,books,,,,Read,,,,More,,,,,,,,Let's,,,,Hang,,,,Out:,,,,Join,,,,our,,,,mailing,,,,list:,,,,Order,,,,Information,,,,Track,,,,your,,,,previous,,,,orders,,,,View,,,,your,,,,orders,,,,in,,,,your,,,,account,,,,Questions,,,,about,,,,your,,,,orders?,,,,Shipping,,,,&,,,,Returns,,,,Shipping,,,,rates,,,,,timeframes,,,,&,,,,policies,,,,Need,,,,to,,,,return,,,,an,,,,item?,,,,Check,,,,out,,,,our,,,,returns,,,,policy,,,,first,,,,Need,,,,Help?,,,,New,,,,customer?,,,,Learn,,,,about,,,,searching,,,,,browsing,,,,,and,,,,shopping,,,,at,,,,our,,,,store,,,,Forgot,,,,your,,,,password?,,,,Click,,,,here,,,,Explore,,,,Marketplace,,,,Community,,,,Groups,,,,Forum,,,,Blog,,,,Friends,,,,Guidelines,,,,Register,,,,Log,,,,In,,,,Please,,,,enable,,,,Javascript,,,,to,,,,take,,,,full,,,,advantage,,,,of,,,,our,,,,site,,,,features,,,Al,,,Campbell,,,,Rovi,,,Read,,,More,,,Crystal,,,Gayle,,,Reba,,,McEntire,,,Linda,,,Ronstadt,,,Hoyt,,,Axton,,,Rosanne,,,Cash,,,Emmylou,,,Harris,,,Barbara,,,Mandrell,,,Anne,,,Murray,,,Tanya,,,Tucker,,,Tammy,,,Wynette,,,Lynn,,,Anderson,,,Bobbie,,,Gentry,,,Merle,,,Haggard,,,The,,,Judds,,,Patty,,,Loveless,,,Ronnie,,,Milsap,,,Lorrie,,,Morgan,,,Juice,,,Newton,,,Norma,,,Jean,,,K.T"Islands,,,in,,,the,,,Stream",,,(duet,,,with,,,Kenny,,,Rogers),,,Barry,,,Gibb,,,,Robin,,,Gibb,,,,Maurice,,,Gibb,,,4:09,,,More,,Images,,All,,Versions,,Edit,,Release,,Sell,,This,,Item,,Dolly,,Parton,,‎–,,The,,Very,,Best,,Of,,Dolly,,Parton,,Label:,,Sony,,BMG,,Music,,Entertainment,,‎–,,88697060742,,Format:,,CD,,,Compilation,,Country:,,Europe,,Released:,,06,,Mar,,2007,,Genre:,,Rock,,,Pop,,Style:,,Country,,Rock,,,Pop,,Rock,,Tracklist,,Hide,,Credits,,1,,9,,To,,5Arranged,,By,,–,,Gregg,,Perry,,,Mike,,PostProducer,,–,,Mike,,PostProducer,,[Associate],,–,,Gregg,,PerryWritten-By,,–,,Dolly,,Parton,,3:00,,2,,I,,Will,,Always,,Love,,YouArranged,,By,,–,,Gregg,,PerryProducer,,–,,Bob,,FergusonWritten-By,,–,,Dolly,,Parton,,2:55,,3,,Islands,,In,,The,,StreamFeaturing,,[With],,,Vocals,,–,,Kenny,,RogersProducer,,–,,Albhy,,Galuten,,,Barry,,Gibb,,,Karl,,RichardsonWritten-By,,–,,BPlaylist:,,,The,,,Very,,,Best,,,of,,,Dolly,,,Parton,,,is,,,a,,,compilation,,,album,,,from,,,Dolly,,,Parton,,,released,,,as,,,part,,,of,,,the,,,Legacy,,,Recordings,,,Playlist,,,seriesThe,,,CD,,,is,,,packaged,,,in,,,eco-friendly,,,recycled,,,cardboard,,,packaging,,,and,,,in,,,lieu,,,of,,,an,,,actual,,,paper,,,booklet,,,,the,,,disc,,,includes,,,a,,,PDF,,,file,,,with,,,song,,,credits,,,,photos,,,,a,,,bio,,,on,,,Parton,,,,and,,,wallpapersThe,,Very,,Best,,of,,Dolly,,Parton,,Compilation,,album,,by,,Dolly,,Parton,,Released,,March7,2007(2007-03-07),,Recorded,,1967-1993,,Genre,,country,,Label,,Legacy/Columbia,,Producer,,Patrik,,Frisk,,Dolly,,Parton,,chronology,,Singer,,,Songwriter,,&,,Legendary,,Performer,,(2007),,The,,Very,,Best,,of,,Dolly,,Parton,,(2007),,16,,Biggest,,Hits,,(2007),,^,,,a,,,b,,,Campbell,,,,Al f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    naruto et naruto shippuden Index du Forum -> naruto et naruto shippuden -> reglement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Naruto-XD created by Naruto-XD