naruto et naruto shippuden Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

PrayerJournal3APraise26amp3BThanks3ABibleVerseQuote3AJour

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    naruto et naruto shippuden Index du Forum -> video du forum ou musique -> video
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wernweapo

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 09:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: PrayerJournal3APraise26amp3BThanks3ABibleVerseQuote3AJour Répondre en citant

by
rating: ( reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK
>>>ONLINE BOOK

Details:
price:
bound:
publisher:
lang:
asin:
isbn:
weight:
filesize:

book BitTorrent free

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Each weekly spread provides space for hand lettering the Scripture prompt and meditating on itI look forward to receiving the kit! Beauty in the details I go in depth on how to use the categories at the front ofthe journal, but you can also go to my Facebook page and see the video I recorded explaining a bunch of the featuresKrystal Whitten Author

And my favorite part - it includes the Tombow brush pen!All pre-orders will receive a free 5x7 of Krystal's latest hand lettered scripture print - which is not even available in the shop yet!xoxo The Lettering Prayer Journal features The specific prayer categories include: Praise, Repentance, Thanksgiving, Equipping, World, Community, Sick/Grieving, Family, Friends, Myself.There's also a blank section for you to customize to your own needs, and a section for notes and writing down what you're reading/studying.The Lettering Prayer Journalfeatures both aPromise Prompt- a promise of God for you to write (hand letter) - as well asspecific categorized sections to pray throughSaveby Krystal Whitten June 09, 2016 4 Comments [ Price: $40 ]

The same kind of promise that you can pray back to the LordSavePrayThis is a great gift for the lady who wants to become more intentional in her walk with GodLetterThis struggle is exactly what motivated Krystal to create the Lettering Prayer JournalThe Lettering Prayer Journal includes One year of weekly prayer pages (52 spreads)Try it Out: Download The Lettering Prayer Journal Prayer SheetsRecord your prayers for a full year and look back and marvel at God's faithfulness

Tweet Share Pin It Add Email The layoutis weekly(fill it out throughout the week), but the practice is dailyMeditate"Will I use it? Will I like it? How does it work? Can it really help me?"I truly believe that coming across your Prayer Journal & Lettering Book is God knocking on my stubborn, angry self, trying once again to get me where I should be3 pages weekly to write, extra sections added for more customizationRepeat 5d8a9798ff
ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Nattergalen+%28Dansk+Czech+udgave+illustreret%29%3A+Slav%26iacute%3Bk+%28d%26aacute%3Bnsk%26yacute%3B+%26%23269%3Besk%26yacute%3B++vyd%26aacute%3Bn%26iacute%3B+ilustrovan%26yacute%3B%29+%28Danish+EditUna Fiesta para Myrtle (Spanish Edition)Christian Gottfried Körners Gesammelte Schriften (Classic Reprint) (German Edition)Man of Faith, or the Harmony of Christian Faith and Christian Character (Classic Reprint)The Educational Views and Influence of De Witt Clinton. Teachers College, Columbia University. Contributions to Education, No. 44.Books for Kids: Lee has to Stop Eating CandyCelestial Secret: A Novel12 Radical Teachings of Jesus 5-PackTik-Tok+of+Oz+%28Volume+8%29The Natchez Treasure

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 09:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    naruto et naruto shippuden Index du Forum -> video du forum ou musique -> video Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Naruto-XD created by Naruto-XD